Thursday, July 1, 2010

Shut up and Bake! the Bleeding Heart Bakery

I couldn't remember if I ever posted this awhile back. Man, I think I need to go to sleep.. feeling loopy. However, pretty sure I always feel loopy or claim I do. Oh well. 

My brother got me this shirt from a bakery in Chicago that I like to follow on their website, flickr, facebook, television shows, etc... I've called and talked to one of the workers for about an hour once about how they got where they are now. Pretty awesome ladies. Anyway, I dig their work. They are very very creative and interesting individuals. The lady on the shirt was giving the finger with both hands though - which isn't quite my style... so I sensored them by sewing cupcakes on! And it is one of my favorite shirts now! It is sooo amazingly soft. For awhile I kept wearing it about every day and then I'd catch myself delivering cheesecake or cookies while wearing it and feeling a bit silly.. but at the same time, awesome! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment