Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Chocolate Turtle Cookies



I'm baking with things I'm allergic too. Just because I still like doing it and creating things for others. But AH! I need to experiment and focus on allergy friendly goods, so I can eat my own creations! I can't help myself though. The pecans just look pretty? And I need to come up with better egg free solutions. I don't like using all the starches and Potato Starch is a big no no for me at least. I've experimented in the past with flax seed and have really enjoyed it in Oatmeal cookies, but I am now told that Flax Seed, since it is related to tree nuts.. I should probably stay away from it.  Bare with me... as I continue to learn more about my situation and this will all take time.  In the meantime, I still focus on the beauty and visual aspect.

ps. My brother got me a light box for taking my photos. So experimenting with taking better photographs of my baked goods is exciting me and as you can see, their is a big difference in the quality and clearness.

No comments:

Post a Comment