Monday, February 1, 2010

Miniature Cupcakes!

It's February. I'm going to pretend this is the beginning of my New Year and start fresh. I think this is a perfect start :)
In my spare time, when I have nothing else to do... I like to take pictures of cupcakes! <3 
One day I found some pretty plates and vases/candle holders at an antique store and glued them together with epoxy to make dessert/cake stands! Here is one stand, but I made three. The other two were made with fancier, antique plates with gold candle holders. They add chic elegance to my pink decor in my apartment.  Anyway.. I had fun today making cute little cupcakes in-between constructing 250 wedding invitations. Such pretty sprinkles! I can't wait for Valentines Day!
These were made with egg. But miniature cupcakes are so perfect. Just the right size.. not too much. And they are so darn cute. Next on my list are some egg free banana bars! I've been craving this for daysss.


250 Wedding Invitations. Done. Printed, all 5 pages rounded, punched and grommeted.. with tassels my mother made.

No comments:

Post a Comment